Southwire MCB1/2 Description
Reliably and repeatedly performs common bends, such as stub-ups, offsets, back-to-back and saddle bends.
Southwire MCB1/2 Features
- Raised and highly visible bender markings are cast on both sides of the bender head.
- Cast aluminum head is built to provide lasting durability and extra strength.
- Grooved hook prevents conduit from slipping, twisting or rolling when performing bends.
- Large serrated step provides greater control and helps prevent slippage when applying force.
- Swaged steel handle permits insertion of conduit to correct overbends.
Southwire MCB1/2 Specifications
|Product Warranty||1 Year Limited|