Southwire 40022S Description
The reason the Southwire 40022S GFCI Receptacle Tester exists is to test outlets for wiring defects. Three light indicators inform the user whether the outlet is operating normally. The 120V tester performs an open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, and hot/neutral reverse tests alongside a wiring test and a functional test.
Southwire 40022S Includes
- (1) Receptacle Tester
Southwire 40022S Features
- Push button gfci test: Allows you to quickly test that the GFCI trip function is working
- Fast & accurate: Southwire’s 120 Volt AC GFCI tester is the ideal tester for home inspectors, electricians and home renovators who need to check the wiring of outlets in kitchens, bathrooms and offices
- 2-sided legend: only from southwire! Accurately read test results with the tester facing right-side up or even upside down (depending on the outlet’s ground location) with brightly colored indicator lights and the 2-sided fault legend
- 7 tests in one: Open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot and ground reversed, hot and neutral reversed, correctly wired, and GFCI
- Small yet durable: Its small size won’t take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag. Durable housing with reinforced pins will withstand up to a 6-foot drop
Southwire 40022S Specifications
There are no reviews yet.