Paladin – LED Back-Lit Flat Panel Lumen & Kelvin Selectable – 2×4 FT
• Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 44,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90)
• Selectable lumen outputs range from 3,300 to 5,000 nominal lumens.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Power factor > 90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Steel frame and housing backplate.
• PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) LED lenses for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
• Optional emergency drivers are available.
• Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.
Warranty / Listing:
• cULus for damp locations and insulated ceilings (Type IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
• Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
• Surge immunity protection = 1kV.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
• Optional Surface Mount Kits (05-SMKT-24) and Flange Mounting Kits (05-FLANGEKIT24-ET) provide for installation on plaster or other hard ceilings.
• Optional Cable Mounting Kits (05-PNL-CM) provide additional security, as well as suspended mounting.