The City of Chicago requires specific, steel-housing Exit Signs for the toughest Exit Signs in the business. Every Chicago-Approved Exit Sign has a steel housing and red letters for a streamlined look and sturdy outer shell. LED lighting uses less energy than other exit signs, and provides a luminous emergency lighting supply in a blackout or fire emergency. Don’t take the risk of failing your Fire Marshal inspection — go with the Chicago Approved, compliant exit signs.
- Chicago Approved
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- City of Chicago approved
- Universal 100-300VAC 50Hz Operation
- Now uses LEDs for improved energy efficiency
- Open-face glass panel, silk-screen letters
- 20 gauge steel housing with white powder coat finish
- Universal mounting canopy included for side, top and flush mounting (add 2″ for canopy)
- RED LED Exit Sign
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery – Must connect the battery after installation
- Includes EXIT glass panel with RED lettering
- STAIRS and ARROW Glass Panels available for additional cost.