An air conditioning disconnect (ACD) provides an installer or repair personnel with a visible disconnecting means while performing maintenance on an air conditioning unit.
- Provides a visible disconnection means when performing maintenance on an AC unit
- On/OFF control provided by a pullout handle
- Easy-to-remove high strength protective shield for easier wiring and mounting
- 1-Inch knockouts on the bottom, back and side of unit
- Ample wiring space for mounting with a stud gun (single keyhole, two- or three-point mounting)
- Padlockable door provision for safety and reduction of tampering
- Metallic enclosures are bottom entry and exit only