This 500 ft. 10/19 Stranded THHN Wire is UL and CSA listed for safety. Constructed of durable copper, its 19 conductor strands are insulated with PVC and jacketed with nylon for effective, safe performance. Wire is used in commercial and industrial applications as specified in the NEC.
- Commercial electrical wire for outlets, switches, etc.
- Cerrowire THHN electrical wire can be used in wet or dry locations
- Used in conduit, cable trays, branch circuits, and appliance wiring
- Color coded, heat and moisture resistant PVC insulation
- Stranded copper conductor with PVC insulation and nylon jacket
- Copper conductors are annealed soft copper
- Up to 40 amps
- Nylon jacket
- 10 Gauge
- 500 ft. length
- Rated for 600-Volt maximum
- Up to 90°C (194°F)
- UL Listed
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.