A Slotted Hex Washer Head Concrete Screw, also known as a masonry screw, features a blue climaseal coating and are ideal for applications involving concrete, brick, or block. Concrete screws, also known as masonry screws or anchor screws, are screws used to secure materials to concrete, brick or block. Made for light duty fastening, concrete screws are quickly becoming a popular way to anchor materials to masonry. These screws are hardened and coated in a blue coating to protect them, which is part of the protective coating which extends the corrosion and rust resistance of the screw, making them suitable for exterior and long-lasting applications. Due to this unusual color these screws have also become known as blue screws. One of the greatest benefits of concrete masonry screws is that they can be easily removed if necessary unlike expanding masonry anchors.
- Slotted Hex Washer Head
- Installed into a pilot hole (matching drill bit not included)
- Designed to be driven with a nutsetter or socket
- Self Tapping threads
- Used in most masonry materials including concrete, brick and block
- Blue Climaseal coating for extended corrosion resistance
- Commonly referred to simply as “Tapcons”